- The entire concrete superstructure is estimated to be completed by the end of 2023
- Building A West - currently pouring vertical concrete columns up to level 8
- Building A East - placement of formwork and steel reinforcement has begun
- Concrete structure works topped out to roof level
- Installation of windows and external face brick work has advanced up to levels 5 and 6
- Internal gyprock and tiling of wet areas is now well advanced
- Finishing trades now ready to commence on ground floor and lift lobby areas
- Passenger lifts due to be commissioned for internal builders use in the coming days
- Residential storage cages and high level drainage systems are being fitted to all basement carparking spaces
- The North façade is currently being revealed
In the meantime, check out our Construction and Development Executive Andrew Coleman as he provides the latest construction update.
Watch the latest construction update video below.